Have you already done a lot of personal and spiritual work?
Here are 3 reasons why working with the Akashic Records will truly take you to the next level:
- It’s not just another tool
When you access the Akashic Records, you access the vibration of Truth. You are clearly highlighting the possibilities of clearing and activation that are available to you. You go to the source of the problem and you regain your sovereignty.
- This will require you to integrate everything you have understood so far
It is not the mind that is fed when working in the Akashic Records. It is not something that can be studied in theory while neglecting integration. It is a meeting deep within oneself, in which one cannot lie or fake it.
- This will multiply the effects of any other tools you might use
When you spend time working in your Akashic Records, you tune into a very high frequency. Over time, you will find that you are making quantum leaps and all the other approaches you use bring more powerful results. It is because you reconnect with your multidimensionality and the infinite field of possibilities.
Are you ready for embodied spirituality and your next level of evolution?
Join the Soul JourneysR course to become a Certified Akashic Records Consultant.
Through this transformative experience, you will:
- Learn to read your Akashic Records and those of your clients
- Discover how to provide Akashic healing and activations
- Learn to release energy blockages
- Strengthen your capacities for conscious co-creation in your life and business
- Accelerate your personal and professional development
- Develop your abilities, whatever the modalities you practice
- Deepen your quality of support through internal transformation and a better understanding of client-support issue
- Join the world’s largest Akashic training school
Discover the dates of the next trainings, the details and the testimonials here.
Ce texte de Mélanie Sylla est protégé par le droit d’auteur. Si vous souhaitez le partager, merci d’en respecter l’intégralité, de citer la source et d’ajouter un lien vers la présente page, qui contient l’original.